Planning & Zoning
Beaver Dam – Hartford Planning & Zoning
Nancy Crea, Administrator
270-256-5798 - Cell
Beaver Dam Water Works
P.O. Box 408
309 W 2nd St.
Beaver Dam, KY 42320
270-274-7106 - Phone
270-274-5640 - Fax
Deposit for new water service:
$150.00 for residential & $150.00 for business. A $300.00 deposit is required for all restaurants.
$50.00 for first offense; $100.00 for any offense thereafter. Water service will be reconnected within 24 hours of payment.
All reconnect fees and payments must be made by using either cash or credit card. No checks will be accepted.
Water Meters may be purchased at a cost of $750.00 (for regular household size; larger sizes available at additional cost). Sewer taps are $250.00.
Parks & Recreation
Oldham Park is located on E 3rd St. in Beaver Dam. The park provides two ball fields for little league, intramurals and church league softball and baseball; a basketball court; picnic shelter; two tennis courts; and playground equipment.
To reserve the park or picnic shelter, contact Alisa Pharis at 270-274-7106.
A deposit is required to be paid for reserving the park or picnic shelter. Call for more information.
Fall Vacuum Leaf Pickup Schedule
The City's vacuum leaf pickup service normally starts around the first of November and runs thru the first ofDecember. The City will be divided into three sections, see streets below. Once the crew has passed thru your area for the day, they cannot return for late collection and will be back on your next regular day, weather permitting.
Leaf Vacuum requirements:
- Rake early. Rain, snow and ice may halt leaf collection during season.
- Get leaves ready for pickup in the early morning. Crews won't return until the next week's pickup.
- Leaves are to be placed at the edge of the driveways or street, not in the street.
- Don't put leaves in ditches. This stops up the tiles.
- Don't block leaf piles with vehicles.
- You may bag your leaves and they will be picked up on your normal trash day.
Download the Leaf Pickup Schedule