- Larry Carter, City Superintendent
- Mary Wallace, City Clerk
- Amy Puckett, Treasurer
- Alisa Pharis, Executive Secretary
Business and Tax Information
Any person conducting a business or any type of service within the city limits of Beaver Dam is required to purchase a business license. Licenses range from $25.00 to $150.00 in cost, depending upon the type of business or service being offered.
Click here to download a business license application. Use this form for new businesses or to make any necessary changes to a current business license.
For questions concerning a business license, contact Alisa Pharis at 270-274-7106.
Property taxes are mailed out around the first of October of each year. Due date is November 15th. If not paid, a 10% penalty is added to the base amount. If still not paid by December 15th, an additional 1% will be added monthly thereafter until taxes are paid. Liens will be placed on property if taxes are not paid.
For property tax questions, contact Amy Puckett at 270-274-7106.
CITY OF BEAVER DAM
2016 Delinquent Property Tax Report
Bill No. Name Amount Due
19 ALARCON CLAUDIA VAZAQUEZ 4.01
22 ALEXANDER LIMA O 26.70
34 ALLEN WILLIAM A & EVELYN 13.35
56 ARNOLD HEATHER 20.03
97 BARNARD TERRY A 169.02
105 BARRADAS ROSALINO 5.34
187 BOYD CHRISTOPHER ALAN 29.37
207 BROOKS LATASHA RENA 13.35
208 BROOKS MICHAEL S & LATASHA R 29.37
267 BUTLER AVLE FINCH 10.68
291 CALLAWAY JENNIFER LEIGH & CARL 74.49
344 CHAUVIN NETTIE HEIRS 13.35
546 DOCKERY HELBERT R & STELLA MAE 62.37
587 EDISON GEORGE 5.34
610 EVANS AARON D & TIFFANY 5.34
755 GOFF CHRISTOPHER LEE & EVETTE DIANE 33.38
819 HERRERA JOSE 6.68
820 HERRERA JOSE 18.69
886 HULETTE STEVEN GENE 40.05
989 KIPER WILLIE 8.01
990 KIPER WILLIE 13.35
991 KIPER WILLIE 13.35
992 KIPER WILLIE 88.11
1002 LAMAR JEFFERY & DONNA 13.35
1022 LETIZIA PEGGY J 33.38
1136 MCCORMICK JUNETTE MAE 48.06
1177 MIKESELL BEULAH L 10.68
1211 MORTON ANNIE 22.70
1303 PHELPS CHRISTOPHER 16.02
1331 POSTON C W & LINDA L 157.53
1358 REED PEARL B DECD 1.34
1365 RENDER SYLVESTER & EULA MONTGOMERY 2.67
1409 RODRIGUES SHEILA K 33.38
1465 SANCHEZ DIMAS 5.34
1489 SCOTT JIMMY L. & ETAL 75.88
1536 SMITH FRANK II BRANDI 32.04
1562 SOUTHARD JERRY WAYNE & BARBARA 171.15
1606 TALIAFERRO TRACIE 4.01
1609 TAYLOR ANNIE RICE HEIRS 12.02
1610 TAYLOR ANNIE RICE HEIRS 8.01
1626 TAYLOR EVERETT & FANNIE MAE 13.35
1688 VALENCIA RAFDA RAFAEL 12.02
1746 WILLIAMS CLARA SCALES 9.35
1776 WINSTEAD MICHAEL & ELLEN 20.03
1777 WINSTEAD NATHAN 40.05
City of Beaver Dam Facts
- Commission form of Government
- Largest City in Ohio County
- Located approx. 2 mi from intersection of WK Parkway & Natcher; approx. 3 mi from Bluegrass Crossings Industrial Park.
- P & L Railroad runs thru the City of Beaver Dam
- 133 Businesses within the city limits
- 6 Industries within corporate city limits (manufacturer of non-woven disposable fabric; industrial hard chrome plating; dishwasher racks; disposal of medical waste; sheltered workshop-assembly of pallets; and a manufacturer of stair treads, door frames & thresholds)
- Ohio County High School (1,100 students)
- Ohio County Middle School (650 students)
- Beaver Dam Elementary (519 students)
- Downtown area consists primarily of family owned and operated businesses. Fast becoming an antique area; home of the Beaver Dam Café, which was featured on a KET documentary as one of the most unique diners in the state of Kentucky.
- Recognized as a Renaissance City in August 2006.
- Annual Events include the Strawberry Festival held over Memorial Day weekend and Downtown Christmas Celebration, always held on the first Friday night in December.