Sunnyside Cemetery is located on Hwy 62 E in Beaver Dam.
Guidelines for Sunnyside Cemetery, Beaver Dam, Kentucky
- The placing of any shrub, tree, plant, boxes, toys, shelves, metal designs, ornaments, chairs, benches, vases, glass and/or similar articles on cemetery plots is prohibited. If so placed, the City of Beaver Dam may remove them. The City of Beaver Dam may remove all floral designs, flowers, weeds or plants of any kind as well as the aforementioned items from the Cemetery as soon as (in the judgment of City of Beaver Dam or its Superintendent) they become unsightly, diseased or do not conform to the above standards. The City of Beaver Dam shall not be liable for the damage and/or removal of said items. The City of Beaver Dam may dispose of such items.
- Shepherd’s poles, hooks, arches and the like, must be placed next to the headstone.
- No fencing of any type is allowed around the cemetery plot and will be removed.
- The cemetery hereby disclaims responsibility of an act of God that may injure either bodily or materially any person or thing within the cemetery.
- No recreational riding of mopeds, motorized scooters, motorcycles, ATV’s, go-carts, motor vehicles, horses, ponies or like animals is allowed.
- The City of Beaver Dam will be responsible for all mowing and maintenance required.
New Sections (H & I)